This blog could do with a regular blog feature, I think. Something to give me some stability because life’s a bit up in the air at the moment. Valerie from, Atlanta Mom of Three does these regular posts called, ‘Ten Thoughts on Tuesday’ where she shares ten things that happened during her week. I thought it’d be fun to do something similar (she said I could). Ten things is a bit much for me so I’ve chosen to share five things on Friday’s. I’m leaving it open to what I decide to share at the end of the working week. So, each Friday you could find five thoughts, five finds, five anything..it’ll be a surprise! And oh jeez, I’m already cheating on my first one of these since it’s already Saturday here. It’s still Friday across the Pacific so I think I can get away with it 😉
Five things that happened this week:
1. It’s been confirmed that my visa interview will be next month! We’ve been agonizingly waiting for this and I cannot begin to tell you how relieved we are to finally have a date we can plan around. I am so anxious!
2. I started a workout routine. My muscles are sore!
3. I deleted my Twitter account. It feels great to have one less thing to worry about. I was being followed by people who just wanted me to follow them back. You know those who follow 2328 people and only have 10 followers? Yeah those like for a like, follow for a follow kind of people. I wouldn’t mind using Twitter if there were more people willing to use it properly. Next on the chopping block is the Facebook account! Hai-yah!
4. I went to the doctors and have to go again next week. Bummer.
5. I’ve been tempted many times to dye my hair again. I’m supposed to keep my locks exactly the same for the interview as it is in the photo’s I submitted for my visa. So it looks like I’ll have boring black hair for a while. Man, why do you make my life so hard, America?