Today is our 1 year wedding anniversary! I can’t believe our first 12 months of marriage have passed by so quickly! Before we know it we’ll be sixty four, sitting in our rocking chairs talking about how cute our grand kids are. I’m looking forward to it all!
In no particular order, here are 12 things I love about the man I’m lucky to call my husband:
12. He writes songs like this for me and I melt.
11. He has a way with words when I’m lost for them.
10. He keeps his cool, always. Even when I’m wrong.
9. He runs every single day and I am motivated by his drive.
8. He believes in me and doesn’t let me forget it.
7. He is my best friend.
6. He pushes me beyond what I think I’m capable of doing.
5. He makes perfect fluffy pancakes.
4. He makes me laugh those silent, hard to breathe laughs.
3. He convinced me into adopting a cat but we came home with two. I never knew I was a cat person until those two kittens became a part of our family.
2. He thinks I’m beautiful.
1. He moved to New Zealand for me.